The reality behind every perception.

I am not in a position to say this as I myself do the same thing, but...

People talk way too much.
They just love to talk about other people.
Every hurtful and cynical comment that came from their mouth is just, plainly annoying.

I am sick of Twitter, really. Its a place where people whine about other people, and regretfully, I do the same. I think we all should stop doing that. We don't have to criticize every single thing that happened to other people. We don't have to judge people's decisions or actions. That is not an honest opinion, but rather the portrayal of our own stupidity.

If we have one, just keep it to ourselves. If we can't, write it on a piece of paper, put it in a bottle, and keep it. Two years later, read them all back and see how annoying we were for being so nosy.

I hate to see people bashing/condemning other people with or without evidence, especially when things that they talk about have nothing to do with them. Useless critiques really kill, dude.


But yeah, I can't let Twitter go because it is the only medium to talk to my friends and cousins, since I'm not SMS/phone call type of person. I only use phone or SMS to communicate with my mum, dad or kid brother. Or Lye and Ijat, once in awhile.

No comments: