Alhamdulillah

Don't ever think your life is mundane, there might be surprises coming out of nowhere.

I once heard someone said, "Never stop doing good deeds, even if its just a small help, it will make your entire day."

And this, happened to me today. It was nothing, really. I helped a Thai guy to fuel up his tank since he didn't know whether to choose RON95 or RON97 for his car. It was a very small help. As I was chitchatting with him, the attendant came to help and to my surprise, that Thai guy said to me,

"Alhamdulillah, thank you very much."

That shocked me well, why? Because this guy looks so hmm, Chinese and very modern I almost doubt if he's a Muslim, but not in a racist way. Or maybe he said Alhamdulillah because I am a Muslim. Anyway, you know what I mean. And I know it is very possible to see a Muslim Thai here, but I never thought Alhamdulillah would come out from his mouth when I help him.

Well the point now is, that makes me think, whenever I received any help from other people, especially me, in seldom occasions I would say praise to Allah first (that ungrateful of me) and then thank the person second. I think it's time to change another attitude. Not necessarily do I have to say it in front of the person who helped me, but yeah enough to let God knows I am very grateful to Him to have a person to be there when I'm in need. InsyaAllah.


And that, obviously made my entire day. Really.

No comments: