Because bitches never shut the hell up, amaraitt?


Seriously, it is hard to earn respect from me.
Even though you're older, you're richer or even smarter than me,
I don't pay that respect easily.

I am a stubborn kid, remember.

When you see me not saying anything or just keep myself in silence, you should know that it is not because of respect, but it is solely because one, I don't create drama. Two, I don't want you to cuss my parents for raising such an arrogant daughter like me. After all, that is what we all do,


"Mak bapak tak ajar..."


I just don't want that and you know nothing about my parents.


So yes, think before you say anything,
I can take that freaking insulting jokes,
I can take all scream and curse,

but you should know the right time to do so.


Don't poke the bear, so they say.


No comments: