I love weddings!

Last Sunday, it was the solemnization of my baby girl, Nadal. I didn't manage to go to the ceremony, as I arrived in KL a bit late the night before.

It was beautiful, I almost couldn't believe my baby girl is now someone's wife, she's the earliest among us who got hitched first. Even I almost cried when I read the tweets by other girls who attended her solemnization. I fell in love with her wedding dresses, both for solemnization as well as for reception. She looked really beautiful, she's such a doll.





And photos taken from Wani's and Nana's and Ajie's FB.


Her dress's stunning!


Stunning one more time, and the pelamin is super comel!

Remember us? Me, Nana and Ain and their boyfriends. Yes, the groom is Nana's kid brother. And she and her boyfriend is next in line.


These are my super best friends from left Ajie, Sheima, Nana, Me, Ain and Ijat.


Comel kan Hazeman? Macam nak siku.


Congratulations baby! Though you're someone's wife now, you'll always be my baby. I love you.

No comments: