It was built in 1922.


Last weekend, I went to Penang after approximately 13 years hoi I was so freaking excited I got hyper all the way from Sintok to the island.

There's nothing much apart from a visit to Little India, Penang Road, Penang Hill (this one, I'm not gonna get up there, because its too high I cannot stand it) and shopping malls to spend my student 1 Malaysia vouchers.

Well, I didn't get the chance to taste Penang real food for the second time (and after 13 years, of course, its not like there's no Penang food outside of Penang, but you know what I mean, the feel, the feel), but I stayed at my friend's place, and her mother is a Super Cook, seriously her curry made me cry, super tasty I feel like smuggling her mom back to Sintok and let me and my tummy die in happiness.

Okay, till then.


But before that, it sucks not to have Internet connection in my room, and I am too bimbo to blog from my phone, but it seems like I've abandoned this blog for quite a long bit. There's so much more to talk about, but there's no opportunity to do so. Tsk.

No comments: