I actually smirk whenever I smile, no? Tsk.




Photos from Awai's and Nana's FB.

Hi.

Too lazy to write during holidays, what I did was sleeping, eating, non-stop Indonesian channels on Astro as well as online streams, more eating, like that.

So last week I went to Johor Bharu for Awai's wedding, she looked so pretty in her dress I felt like munching her. I spent one day before at Sheima's house so went to the kenduri together.

The good thing is, I got to see my two best friends, Ain and Nana at the kenduri, it was good to sit down as a whole though it was only few hours. I have this instinct that 2012 is gonna be very awesome because Ain is in UKM for her Master, Nana's already working in Ampang, and I'm gonna stay in KL to finish my thesis insyaAllah. Cool, innit?




New semester is right in the corner, got an unpleasant news about my result that is coming out next week. Think I'm definitely gonna flunk a paper or two. And I am shitless scared at the mo.

Told my mom about it, this is what she said,

Me: "Kalau ada fail, adik nak berhenti belajar."
Mom: "Rilek la, baru fail sekali. Selagi tak kena buang..."




Oh yes, I think these two Indonesian movies, Di Bawah Lindungan Kaabah and Hafalan Shalat Delisa are worth watching. Because both have three important elements, God & Religion, Society and where do we stand in between these two.



Now I know being fat is actually not that bad. You become so bold everyone wants to say something about you, be it good things or bad things.

No comments: