February and no improvement.

Well, there are so many wants, they even make me forget about my needs.


Life is hard at the moment.
Why?
Because I've been fighting with myself lately.

I want this, I want that, I want it to be like this, I want that to be like what I want.


And when it failed to turn out like what I want,
I become so frustrated I tend to lose hopes, and even my senses.
I forgot that certain things work their own way, not according to how I want it to be.
Why?
Because mommy looks so happy chilling in her own bubble, she doesn't realize it will pop eventually.



Now I know that reality isn't a bitch, I am the real bitch who is trying to cheat the reality.
I need someone to slap me in the face real hard.

One more chance to fix this. One more.



Tsk, I just remembered that I promised this blog a post about Bandung. Gonna do that, soon.

No comments: