I'm pregnant with words, but no, its not time yet.

Final assessment, complete.

So now my semester break will be spent with Indonesian (read : The Tarix Jabrix 1, 2, 3 on repeat) and Korean movies, war with kitties, laugh over cekodoks and coffee, and many more.



First of all, life is good.
Yes, its getting better. You know it when you're done with that phase of feeling not enough of everything, you just stopped and boom, all is fine.

I miss Sintok, surprisingly. Weird, but yes, I miss the place. I miss moi sup and my adult friends. Sintok reminds me of something, that I can be all independent without me realizing that I have that capability.

I enjoyed every second I spent in Bandung. Despite bad traffics, I found Bandung's a very peaceful place, and somehow in weird way, calming. Maybe its because of the weather. There's something about it, gonna write it in the next post.

I really hope number 25 will bring me something different this time around. Its hard to believe that I'm reaching that age really but you know, maybe it will change me in certain ways and I'm ready for that.



That's all for today.
Wouldn't it be nice if we can choose what we want, who we want to be in our dream?
Kannnnn?

No comments: