The Twitter Series.

The thing is, I'm getting bored with Twitter. Why? There's just too much unnecessary tweets from those people. I just don't want to cause any misunderstanding, so I don't delete them la because they are my friends nanti cakap "Syapa bajet bagus" pulak.

But truthfully, no one wants to see your tweets every 2 seconds.

I tweet about stupid things too, but no, not every 2 second.
And I do tags reply with friends, but not constantly, and not all can see the tweets.


So last few days Hafidz taught me how to hide those people's tweets without them knowing it. I think its very the very brilliant I don't have to see those tweets particularly about those curahan hati , kutuk mengutuk , and other stupid things. Double bluergh.


You can use Slipstream too if you're facing the same problem like mine. But only if you use web browser. This can't be applied to those smartphone users.


And now, I am in love with Twitter again.


And if you're on Twitter too and following me obviously, you can always Slipstream me if you think I tweet too much. No hard feelings.

No comments: