Occasional random facts. Again.

People say they know about themselves, I beg to differ. Because we only realize about ourselves when there are occurrences of particular event or stuff happen, only then we know who we really are. I do know about my own interest, but I just realize about small details about myself when something happen, or something said to me, for example, my mum said the other day, that she's one type of person who's so stubborn, no one can object her decision about marrying my dad, I know that I'm just like her. That stubborn part of course. And many more.



Others usually hate black cats, I am actually obsessed with them.

I don't really fancy desserts, I'm all fine with main course.

You can never see me in sandals. I always opt for sneakers or pumps.

I get turn on easily with guys who just got back from work, wearing formal attire.

And those who wear black leather watch.

And those who have strong jaw.

I hate beards. All kinds of beards if there's any.

I love guys who read/write poems. I think they are hot.

Always moved by Indonesian Literature.

I'd like to have more friends who study abroad.

I am addicted to Facebook. I really have no life. Really.

I do have one regret that I really can't draw.

And dance, now. I used to be a dancer when I was a kid. A Javanese dancer. Alahai.





Yes, that's all for this time. Wait for the next sudden 'self-realization'.



Oh, I'd like to congratulate a dear friend of mine, Puan Wani and her husband, on her beautiful wedding almost a week ago. Even though I wasn't there to celebrate, I already stalked all the photos, and watched the video on her Facebook profile, and I knew it was super magical.

May Allah bless your marriage, love. May your future family reach the state of mawaddah, sakinah and warahmah. InsyaAllah amin.




No comments: