On distance.

Weh, I miss everything about Kuala Lumpur and Batu Pahat, but I've found peace here in Sintok. Seriously, this is the right place for people like me.


You know, this is the perfect place to care nothing about other people except you yourself. I only know few people here except my classmates, but we don't meet often. That's good, because there's still distance.


It is good to be away from everything sometimes, as long as I keep in touch with important contacts. Not that I'm hiding from anything, but you know at certain times, all you want is space. I know that I'll get bored with this place eventually, but to face 2012, maybe its best if I just stay here and complete my studies. There's too much to face by that time, and I'm not even ready now.


About food, I'll deal with it. There's always something to eat, and to whine, I must stop.


Nah, I don't miss KL actually, I just miss my friends who live there.

No comments: