Lagi apaan? Lagi mengDipa.

Like I said, people only feel it is desperately necessary to pick up what’s left right after they realized how stupid they were for letting things torn apart. I mean, come on, don’t you think it is useless? I know people make mistakes, but it is a matter of you knowing what you’re doing, or you simply don’t. Then it is appropriate to label you stupid. You should know that.

I’m not criticizing anyone, but really, gila talak is so irritating. This happened so many times in front of my eyes, obviously didn’t happen to me, but yes, I’ve been witnessing this kind of thing for a long time.

If you’ve decided to leave someone, coming back is just a waste of time. Because when it happens for the second, third, fourth time, it is no longer special, and it’s gonna leave a huge scar to both of you, if you know what I mean.

I have not yet lost my faith in relationship, no. But you know; only short-minded people think breaking up and getting back like it is normal, normal. If you think you’re gonna break up with your partner eventually, don’t start. Don’t play with your own feelings, because it’s going to numb eventually.

And yes, I’m not being defensive, but if you take a little time just to think about it, you surely will realize leaving your partner and believing you can get back to him/her just like that just make you an arrogant but stupid person. And worthless.



On the other hand, I have a huge crush on Dipa Changcut. Why, because he plays bass, and has a super straight face. Plus point, he wears braces. Hoi lah kiutnyew.

It’s all about looks when you have a crush on celebrity. Never an inner self takes place. Haih la kau cakap orang, kau pun sama je Syapaaaaaa.


No comments: