More kahwins

On the bright side, everyone deserves a happy ending.



Everything becomes so clear right now, clear as in everything runs smoothly as far as I am concerned.


Last few days, during Raya Haji celebration, my family and I went to my brother's future fiancee's house for 'merisik' things. Everything went well, Alhamdulillah, they are getting engaged soon.


On the same day, my cousin Lye experienced the same thing too, her future fiance and his family came to her house, also for 'merisik' thingy. And they are getting engaged too, right after my brother's engagement.


On the same day, my super best friend received a news. A good one obviously, I just can't reveal it now, because its supposed to be a secret, but I wanted to do a little teaser, but yes, gonna reveal it as soon as it is confirmed.


Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah ya Allah.


And more marriages coming along this next few days, and next year.
It would be Wani's, Nadal's, Fatin's, Awai's and insyaAllah lots more.


Marriage is a major part of religion, I am glad these people I love are moving towards completing the half part of our religion. May their marriage be blessed, may their future family become sakinah, mawaddah and warahmah. InsyaAllah.


Kahwin itu mengingatkan aku tentang manusia dan keikhlasannya, ikhlasnya melawan zina, ikhlasnya menerima tanggungan, ikhlasnya meneruskan cinta, dan ikhlasnya menjunjung kedewasaan. InsyaAllah.

No comments: