Still not moving on.

I know life can be so hard at times. Especially when you have to face it all by yourself.


Admit it,
though you have more than enough people having your back,
you still have to face certain things alone.


When it comes to this part, I really hate myself, because all I could think off is how lonely I am at the moment. No matter how big or small the 'issue' related to that, you (at least I myself) still think your own hands are the best to keep your own heart in.


I don't know.

I share stuff with people. But I never let all out.
And the ones that I am keeping are basically the hardest.
And when I'm stuck with the hardest, I tend to feel
"My God, I'm all alone, no one knows how hard it is to face it alone and yada yada..."


Yeah y'all know I have issues with myself.




Its almost 2012, and I still don't know how to control my own feelings.
Stupid dum dum.




Post-related-notes :
I know everyone is getting married by next year, when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE.
But please, stop asking me questions like when will I get a boyfriend, when is my turn to get married because you know, it won't help. And when I reply with stupid answers, don't go
"Awh, your time will come, you just have to wait patiently or you should stop being picky or you should try internet dating or bla bla..." and whatevershit, because its not funny anymore.


I don't have a choice. Please. Just stop hurting my feelings.



Non-related-notes:
I still think Beto Kusyairi is pretty damn hot with his straight face. Like gila.


No comments: