You are as ugly as how you often joke about that to make us go, "No, you're not!". But yes, no need to joke, you're damn ugly.

This is what I said to my girl earlier today,



"Everyone is allowed to have weaknesses, but to make other people upset, is not one of those. Should be a difference there."


And above is about a guy, who we all thought was a really good man, I mean a really really good man, but as usual, immaturity bites like a little, yes.


So yeah, I believe what I believe is true.



You can be ugly, you can be lack of everything, but don't hurt other people in any possible way you could think of. Because it is not only making you uglier, it makes you hideous.


Especially when it comes to feelings-related stuff. Because that is when heart draws a line, and no one could ever go back and just scrap the shits done. Never.


No one wants to be hurt. Even you. So don't think of hurting other people because shit ain't go nowhere but to be rubbed back in your face.

Because life is always cruel like that.


And girl, when life gives you lemon, share it with others, don't eat it all, alright? And I am always yours.





This is also going to be a note to self. I apologize if I've ever done wrong that might hurt you people. I am truly sorry. Truly sorry.


1 comment:

alyaa zakuan said...

thank you Syapa. sayang tetanyat.