Raya gift from someone special.


This package was sent to my house 1 hour ago, it was from Lye, a Raya card, bangles for me, a necklace for Puan Shikin, and Baju Melayu cuffs for Encik Mat.

And I was , speechless. This is the first time I received Raya gift from someone. This is the first after a really long time not receiving any Raya card, it was sent to me. Not only for me, but for my whole family. Oh, nothing for my kid brother, she said there will be Raya money for him, only after he ask for forgiveness and salam her.

What makes me really happy, and at the same time, a bit touched, is that she bought those things for my parents. Which clearly sends a message that she actually remembers about them. She's the closest niece to my parents, and that is why we're very, super duper close.

A big thanks to this babycake, may God shower her with loads of happiness and bless.
And I shall go and find things for her pulak as a reply.
What should I buy for her eh?

No comments: