Of looks and attraction.

I am finally on it. So I can really blame my hormones if this post is gonna sound a bit harsh, or maybe, too narrow.

I don't mind if people look at superficial traits, rather than looking at inner side of their potential partner. I mean, I used to hate that stereotype, but now, I really don't mind, it is a personal choice.

What I can't believe happening now is, it applies in friendship. What? Really? Come on. That's not supposed to happen. This is no high school.

Its like this, one person wants to befriend with this whole group of people, awesome, pretty, rich people, but then this person was rejected, because this person doesn't possess the same quality that these people have. I mean, what ze hell?

I may be one of these people, I admit. But only if this person turn me off with his/her stupidity during the first meet. And stupidity here in terms of behaviors, people, and that, annoys me so much.

I don't mind having friends who are ugly, poor, and imperfect, as long as they know how to bring themselves, because I do pick friends according to that.

But no, to refuse a friendship because the other party is not pretty, not rich, not popular, not sexy, that is not awesome.

Social standards are just bullshit. We'll be under the same ground kot eventually, why so sombong? And we don't base a friendship on physical looks, but honesty, arse.


By the way, "Hi Kak Long, boleh berkenalan" with some weird tune is not an appropriate way to make friends, alright? That one, no matter how good looking you are, or how rich you are, I won't ever suggest people to start a friendship with you, or person who said that pick-up line, because that's just, you know, rude.


No comments: