No title, this time.




1. Its already the 20th day of Ramadhan, look at how fast time flies, I can't get enough of it seriously, to perform it with family after 6,7 years spending it with friends, is bliss. You know, the feeling of reciting prayer before you eat, and the laugh at the table, and things like that, yes, I did the same with friends, but, you know, the feelings are different.

2. So there are 15 or 16 days left, before my depart (Poyo macam nak pergi overseas, aku memang poyo.) So yes, gonna spend the whole time with family basically, and knowing that I'll be so far from home, got the feeling already. And gonna spend every night with some friends on Skype, because it is fun fun fun.

3. I have bought almost all needs, just couple of things left. I am 90% prepared, materially, just gotta check on some books that I have because basically, I'll be studying almost all subjects that I've learned during my degree, that is awesome, except that I have to take Phonetics & Phonology and Semantics which I kinda dislike.

4. This is the first time of Raya, I'll be wearing pants instead of normal Baju Kurung. I am gedik like that.

5. Love life, still hopeless. I wish I could stop it from lingering around my thoughts, but man, I am lonely for the love of God. I want to be a nerd who has a boyfriend. Haih

6. Sometimes, looking at certain things would make you go like, "Ahh, it feels like yesterday." But seriously, I hate it to the core. I am not a type of person who likes to remember my past. It makes me don't want to move forward, instead making me feel like I should go back to those times, know what I mean? Then how to move forward?

7. My study loan has already been approved , Alhamdulillah. I'd love to believe that God has his own ways to give rezeki to us. And I'd love to believe, being able to go through things easily is one of that.

8. I am in love with Noe Letto, because of his words, in all of their songs' lyrics. Like this one,

"Oh, bukanlah cantikmu yang ku cari
Bukanlah itu yang aku nanti
Tetapi ketulusan hati yang abadi
Ku tahu mawar tak seindah dirimu
Awan tak seteduh tatapanmu tetapi
Ku tahu yang ku tunggu hanyalah senyummu."

Like super sweet.

9. Certain things are all pulling off their way from me. I can feel that.


2 comments:

FVN said...

best kan lagu senyumanmu tu... :)

Syfa Nisa M said...

Best gilos! Sekali dengar download terus. :)