Astaga, kok keterlaluan?

Here's a funny story.


I haven't cried for months. I wonder why did that happen. I kept asking myself and my friends why didn't I cry.

Man, I cry while watching sad movies, I cry whenever I reminisce old good times especially the ones with deceased persons, and I simply cry whenever I saw violence, and some others simple things.

I do admit that I have a fragile heart, I cry sometimes in my sleep. Pathetic, I know.


But these past few months, I haven't shed even a single tear. I don't know why. So the thought of I am getting better in handling emotions and such came into my mind, which leads to the belief that I am getting stronger and bla bla bla. And you know, what else could appear in my heart that time other than riak.

I'm a jerk. You should know that.



Until few weeks back.

I lost my purse in KL, and practically my whole life. I had everything in that purse, cash, IDs, licence, both of my IIUM's matric cards, ATM cards, important notes, and even a check I just collected few days before that.

AND I CRIED LIKE A FREAKING BABY.
Terrific.

All settled already, I paid RM242 for IDs, ATM cards, and licence replacement. That's the price of my own carelessness.


What I want to say here is, God does know what's inside your heart. All He did was give you a little test, to make you realize who you really are.

Being humble in front of everyone else is damn easy, try to be humble to yourself, it is tougher than anything you know. Seriously.

Lesson learned.


No comments: