I couldn't afford to be a perfect 24 yet, anyways.

No mood to write another summer letter, but I feel like writing, so yes, here are some unnecessary things I'm gonna talk about.


1. Still in shock due to Amy Winehouse's death few days ago. Truth is, I cried a little bit. I don't know, of all celebrities, I love her the most. And the fact that we're not gonna listen to her new songs frustrates me so much. She's one in a million.

2. Went to Comadre/Fuji tour in Batu Pahat last two days after years of leaving gigs behind. I went there alone, I met Khrl there but he was busy lepaking with his friends, so practically I was there by myself, which made it more awesome. Probably the best thing happened to me in this year. Awesome, awesome shit.

3. Still haven't received UUM acceptance letter even though I already knew that I've got in. This is very depressing. It makes me feel like I'm on the edge, realizing there would always be a simple error when it comes to management stuff.

4. Ramadhan will arrive in a few days, really can't wait. I feel more blessed and calm. Really hope I can perform well this time around.

5. The act of less talking to people you rarely know is giving me the best lesson ever, because when I don't talk, they will start talking. When they start talking, I will learn something, either to continue getting to know them, or just walk away after the conversation ends.

6. It's almost reaching the third quarter of 2011, I now pronounced that I don't want 2011 to stay in my memory, except for that Comadre awesome fun I had. I was supposed to buy a car for myself earlier this year, but sometimes , a plan just stays a plan only.

7. Ayam Jantan has got himself a new girlfriend, named Syafawani. Bloody ironic, isn't it? Its always like that. Irony is like a curse to me. Since then, I swear to God not to be the first one to fall in love. Let the other party do that job, regardless when will that happen, anyways. This goes to that crush shit thingy, too.

8. I need to fix my sleeping cycle, which is the most difficult thing to do right now. As well as because I need to drive to KL four hours from now.




Life is getting easier, right? I know that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is the name syafawani?hohoho

-waneq-

Syfa Nisa M said...

'Twas too close, too close. Sigh.