Day 11 - A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To

Dear Atuk,


I miss you so much. She misses you so much.
I miss eating nasik lemak with you, I miss your old sweater, I miss learning English with you, and I miss sitting next to you and talk about life.


Atuk,
Nenek came to visit me in my dreams last few weeks. Why didn't you come, Atuk? She didn't say anything, of course, but she seemed like wanting to give me something.


Atuk,
I really miss it when you always have something to say that's gonna soothe my heart. Because you know the words that I'm looking for. You know which words that can stop my heart and move my brain.


Keep living in my heart, Atuk.
I really hope that you come and visit me sometimes.
I really hope to see you this Ramadhan and Syawal. InsyaAllah


Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa


No comments: