Day 10 - Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to

Dear ________ (I don't know which name should I put because there are so many of you) .


The are so many reasons why we know each other but we don't talk as much as we're supposed to. Mainly because I worship you. But others are;

1. I can't even get words out of my mouth because you're so cool, and I adore you. And I don't know how to approach someone that I idolize the most. There are numbers of these people.

2. I don't really know how to debate, because you are knowledgeable, and are full of powerful words, I might have no reply for each of that.

3. I am not that friendly with awesome people. I admit this. I am egoistic, I do want to talk to you, but I won't talk to you. Particularly because I envy you.


I know you won't come to me, but it is much more comfortable for me to stay low, I always go below the line, by not saying anything to you. You won't read this either, but I really hope for you to know, not talking to you doesn't mean that I hate you, I just don't talk much with people I respect. :)

Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa

No comments: