Day 9 - Someone you wish you could meet

Dear Summayah Binti Khayyath,

I know that it is beyond probability to meet you here in this life, or even in afterlife.

But I want to have your iman, I want to have your bravery, I want to have your patience, I want to have everything you've had in you. And I want to be as lucky as you were, you had faith that as high as the 7th sky, nobility that rarely possessed by other women, including me.

The loyalty you've had in you, towards God, towards your religion, and towards your family was unbreakable. The loyalty that nothing could have beaten, until your last breath.

I wish I could meet you, for I have only one question to ask,
"How sweet would it taste after every suffering you've faced, as you knew the return for it is Jannah?"

Because that's the feeling I am still searching for.


Al Fatihah.
Your syahid puts you in a place where no one else could replace.

Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa


No comments: