Day 4 - Your Sibling

Munsawar Hapijis Musmin


Dear Munawar Hafizie Mukmin,

You are one hell awesome brother, we are so closed no one can separate us. We do fight and scream at each other's face, annoy each other whenever we can, but 2 second after that, I will hug you and kiss your cheek and babytalk to you.

That really sounds disgusting, but I don't care.

You'll always repeat the story of how I carried you to the edge of the stairs, when you're few days old and I was 3 years old. You said that I actually tried to kill you. But baby, trust me, your life is like a gold to me. Precious. I'll make sure I'm gonna see you make yourself to it. I'll make sure Ibu and Ayah are gonna see you living this life to the fullest.

You are the awesomest person on earth, I do worship your loyalty to our parents, I do worship your patience towards how irritating I am. Those are the most challenging things that I don't think I can do.


I don't mind not having enough love for myself because I am giving all to you. You are my kid brother, I love you so much, no matter how annoying you are, no matter how bersepah your teeth are, no matter how biadap you are sometimes, calling me Gemok, nonetheless, I love you to bits.

Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa

No comments: