Day 3 - Your Parents

Dear Ibu and Ayah,


This letter is going to be really short, because no word can describe how grateful I am to be your daughter. You'll always stay be my king and queen.

You two have the greatest love of all, not even Romeo and Juliet can beat your love. I hope I can find someone that at least possesses one of qualities that you both have.

You give me air to breath, food to eat, shelter to keep living, and hope so I still can have a faith in myself. And you share your love with me. That's the important thing, after all. If not, I won't be as big as I am today. Literally and figuratively.

I remember when I was little, I used to be closer to Ayah compared to Ibu. I woke up in the morning looking for Ayah, I waited at the door at lunch time waiting for Ayah, I fell sick whenever Ayah went outstation.

When I grew up, I became more closer to Ibu compared to Ayah. Maybe because we share the same gender, Ibu bought my first bra, and she's the first person I told that I had a crush.

And that's how lucky I am, both of you are so close to me. I can talk almost everything to both of you without being judged.

I couldn't find one single person that can replace you. Ever.
And I pray that we can still be with each other when we're about to reach the heaven.

Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa

No comments: