Day 2 - Your Crush

Dear Mr Crush,

You are my biggest crush for my entire life. You'll always be.

I was so into you, no one else except you. It was you that I wanted. I saw everything in you, I thought you're perfect, and I believe you still are.

I remember why I wanted you so bad, not so long ago, because I can picture you being my parents' favorite. I was so selfish back then, I know. I want you because of me, not you. But you do have something that I've been searching in men for quite long time.

But I didn't make it. At all. Just like what I've thought, earlier than that.

We had nothing, however. Not even a fling. But from my side, it was enough to make me realize to stop chasing things that I don't deserve. It was also enough to stop me from telling people that I like them, for I thought confessing was the brilliant idea. It wasn't.

I've moved on, nonetheless. It was frustrating at first, but now I really have moved on. It was really bittersweet, knowing I was a little too late, or maybe there's not even a small space in your heart for me, or maybe I was mistakenly falling for the wrong guy. It was between those. But yeah, you'll stay be my biggest crush on earth.

After all, I am fine. There's nothing relieving than to know that you're with someone else, someone better, someone you believe you want to spend the rest of your life with. I hope you're happy, you're fine, my prayer will always be with you.

I really wish you well. Both of you.


Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa


No comments: