Day 1 - Your Best Friends

Dear Best Friends,

There are numbers of you, and each of you have your own unique reasons to be the person I worship other than my family. It always started with "I hate your guts to the core", but we ended up being best friends. It's always like that. Not all people can't stand me because of my attitude, but with you, it has become the least priority in our friendship. I thank you for that.

Most of you have been my best friends for the longest time of my life, and I treasure every second of it. You're there whenever I need a shoulder to cry own, you're there to be another wing to support when one of mine is broken, you're there whenever I am not good with my own self.

Some of you and me might have love-hate relationship, but I do believe that is what makes us grow stronger. I might have hurt your feelings, and you might have done the same, but the reason why we're still holding on is because we have faith in each other, and that counts to the bit.

I always pray that we'll remain best friends forever. The oath that you took to be my best friend through thick and thin is something that I won't trade.


I love you all.


Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa

No comments: