Social experiment often upsets me.

There are actually two things I am about to say today. Here goes the first one.
____________________________________________________________________

Big talk always comes from a small person. Not physically, but you know what I mean.

Yes, you might say it is how you motivate yourself, but please, don't you think it would annoy people after all? You're so full on the outside, yet failed to hide that you're actually empty on the inside. And that's not good for your health.

Don't forget to look at where you're standing man. Don't forget to do that before you start bragging about yourself. Don't get so comfortable saying things that make you look good where you actually have nothing to offer anyway. Don't be an attention seeker. It is rather sad.

Because people know who you really are. Because people know how big your talk is and how small your penis/vagina is.

You go around telling people you have all the confidence in the world that you'd be fine by your own yet you are actually scared to face the world alone. No, it's not a right thing to do. The right thing to do is you do good things to yourself without telling people you're doing so. Or at least you don't go hoping for people to look at you while you're doing those good things. That is called pretending, if you're still clueless with what the hell am I talking here about.

Talk smart, man.
You don't have to impress other people, the only person you have to give good impressions is you.

And one more thing, don't go bitching about your friends, behind their back, especially the ones who have helped to pick up your shits when you have no one else you can turn to. It's pathetically unethical. And irresponsible.

____________________________________________________________________


The awkward moment when you realize your friends no longer want to be your friends,


is the moment where you begin to think about whatever your fault is, and I can't find mine.


Like I said before, I am tired of drama, bitch. I am tired of knowing this without any notifications. So if you want to stop being my friends, don't leave me hanging like a motherfucker, there. Just say it straight to my face, say "You're stupid, I don't want to be your friend, anymore." or maybe "You're not reaching my standards, we shouldn't be friends." Which I believe would be easier for us.

When you leave me there, without knowing what did I do to you, it's going to lead to an unfinished business between us, and I don't want that, I don't want to be burned in hell because of you, if you know what I mean. So, if you have anything against me that stopped you from being my friends, let me know hell details about that.

And after things are settled, it's up to you to live your fucking life without me being in it, I don't give a fuck. Why would I want to be your friend if you don't want me being yours?

Give me credit for having self-love, please. I just want to be fair to myself.


No comments: