Kemain lagi kawen ni ha.



Nikah

Bersanding

Bertandang

Earlier this month, one of my closest cousins, Ain, got married to the love of 7 years in her life (and still counting), Fadhlee.

I remember their first date, back then when he's not yet her boyfriend, she brought me along, because I lived in Johor Bahru circa 2006, as well as the guy. Funny thing about it, at first, she didn't like him back then, and he's obviously the opposite. That's the only thing I keep repeating whenever I want to tease my cousin.

Not long after that, I was told that they're dating. And until last year, they've decided to get engaged. And the wedding came in the following year, which is this year.

It was beautiful. The ceremonies were really beautiful. It was kind of special. Being in all of the ceremonies gave me kinds of feelings, happy of course, sad at the same time, and of all, stunned. I don't know why. I've been to hundreds of weddings, but this was the once that touched me so much. Maybe because she's among my very closest (you know how close I am to my cousins) relatives. I kept asking questions to her, like how's that feeling, and she said, in summary, "Relieved, and most of all, extraordinarily loved."

Beautiful.

It taught me a lot, because there's a lot that takes two person to love each other, however it makes hardships and obstacles look so easy to be faced. And a lot of other stuff.


Both of Lye and Jijo are getting married next year, I've heard the news already. I can't wait to organize the hen parties! I am so excited, and bewildered too.


It's nice to know that all four of us are growing up according to the plan.



Note : One thing I love about wedding is, not the food, not the colors, but the veil. I just don't know why. I go to wedding just to see the bride's veil. Funny isn't it?


Photo credits to Ain's photographer.

No comments: