Certain people are very very tiring, you know.

I don't want to be spectacular, I don't want to be bold, I don't want to be awesome,
I just want to be fine. And normal.



Because being fine and normal represents the capability to live this life to the fullest, on your own. And because being fine and normal always beats people's expectation. And not to forget, being fine and normal often tells you that you have nothing to lose.



I believe in that now. I don't expect people to understand the difficult part of me, and I don't put any hopes in them having the courtesy to let me be in their life. I am not saying that I am a humble person, I am absolutely not. But I don't want to be anywhere near the spotlight, if you know what I mean.



I love myself the way I am. I just want to run free. I see a lot in this whole world. I think I want to pause everything else and focus on what I am aiming for now. Which is being fine and normal. It feels nice. At least at this particular moment.


1 comment:

Pak Ismail B Mustapa said...

life is tiring sometimes...
because life is a test..

.......+++++++........
Demi Manafaat Sesama Kita,
Ingin Berkongsi 2 Blog Menarik Dengan Anda:
Blog Kempen Anti-Leggings
Blog Kempen Anti-WanitaSEKSA