Persatuan Perempuan Nakal.


I have two favorite siblings in the world. No, not the twins.
The older sister is my best friend, the younger one is the one I'd love to bully, but apparently I am the one who has always been bullied.

This is their picture.
The kakak is on the left, the adik is on the right.

Eating out with them, is awesome.
Bundle-hunting with them, is awesome.
Skype conferencing with them, is awesome.
Crap-talking with them, is super awesome.

Why settle for one best friend when you can make two out of the package?
They are my dolls.

4 comments:

alyaa zakuan said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww! paling suka entry nih. hehe

aizowen said...

alololo... kalau kitorg dengan twins, mana lagi 'doll'?

Syfa Nisa M said...

Jangan buat aku serba salah boleh? AHAHAHA

alyaa zakuan said...

JAWAB CEPAT SYAPA! hahahahaha