Description : I wasn't high when this post was written. I was just, floating.

Apart from fulfilling my plan to further my MBA, I would like to start collecting boots.

Okay, that's kinda random. No, I don't know what to do. I am clueless, I don't know where to start. I want to continue doing shits in advertising, but we'll talk about that later, after I'm done with Masters.

I want to be an actress. No, I should try direct selling. Part time job seems good, real good but I just can't get my ass off the chair to find one. It's not that I am lazy or anything. And don't tell me I haven't tried. People promised me a job, I just don't know when is it coming really.

Man, I'm annoyed with myself. But I believe, there's always a reason. I might learn something from this unemployment someday.

I changed myself, a bit. And Sheima said she kinda see the changes. I'm done with vulgarities, done with my lame hairdo, done with rebellion, done with cheap slutty style, done with smoking. The last one was just a lie. Though I only puff a stick per day these days. Back to the topic, I am on my way to be a girl. An ordinary girl. Think that would suit me best. Ordinary is kinda rare nowadays. And awesome. Hiks.

Or maybe, I should get a boyfriend. White. Yakin. I am not a romantic type seriously, you see, but I love the gentleness and decency, say if I could try having one. Or maybe that are just TV qualities. Okay, a foreigner, but from the same region. Indonesian perhaps. No? Why not? I am lonely now, no boyfriend, no fling, not even a crush. I am sad little girl, so be nice to me.

And, I voiced this out to Ijat, which was nonsense, but I just want to experience the heartbreak again. Of being dumped, left, or whatever it is that might cause me banging my head to the wall. I just want to feel that again. Hold me back, girlfriends (only), if you ever see me going towards this. And slap me if you must. Oh, wait, this action doesn't involve my he-girlfriend Ratu Kebaya. He got big hands.

I clearly need something to trigger me, to direct me to at least one focus. I am bored and I can't stop minding other people's business. And I had to spell-check the word 'business' right there.

Try to imagine how irritating I can be, by reading this post. I am Captain Crappy, "Hail from the land of crappyness!"

I can't stand doing nothing at all, but I can't stop doing nothing anyway, just so you know.







Oh, oh, I just realized there's a resemblance of Pete Doherty in Pegawai Kesihatan. He's skinnier maybe, but that is just love.

No comments: