A smile does really make you feel okay, doesn't it?

I know we've gone through that phase. For the love of God, the phase where he took you away from me. I am over that. Really.

But, it really pains me like hell, when the awkward moments occured, like when you're on the phone with him, and I was there. Lying next to you, listening to your conversation. Or whenever you received text messages, I couldn't help but thinking they were from him. Let alone seeing you default photo. Priceless.

To tell you the truth, I am over him, but not you, that's another reason why I allow you to be in my life again. If you think being my friend is ever worth it, I think the same too. But whenever you see me again, try to look deeper, beneath all, you might see the scars.


I am fine, really. It's just I don't know how to let you know about things.

No comments: