Via acceptance.

Clearly, you've messed with the wrong person here, mate.


I don't give a single fuck about your belief and your perceptions. I am angry, I am sad, but really, I won't say it right to your face, because I know, it would only be a waste of time. I am sorry if I am never good enough for you, I even feel bad about myself, let alone to please your expectations.


All people around the world really waste their time thinking about first impression but shit I don't care because I am not scared of myself. And yes, you are scared of your own shadows. And from there, you just build yourself to become shallow. Just free yourself from insecurities for fuck's sake, that is so 2000 years ago.


I don't expect anything from you, neither do I owe anything from you. But I am sorry, you're just low. And we'll see, how far you can bring yourself from there.

No comments: