To be a student.

I think I talk too much, think too much and whine just too much everything looks so mundane. I really need to get out of this place.

Well by the way, today is the beginning of February, I already have a plan for this whole year, and maybe for next year too. Due to unemployment I suffer like a little bitch right now, I am planning to do Postgraduate shit this upcoming term. Not because it's just an alternative, it is also for a better future if I want to further in advertising, at least. And furthering in Advertising straight just makes no sense because I don't even have a basic in it at all, so why not I twist the knowledge I have with something related to it.

So the new intake would be, in September I think due to centralization of terms in education calendar. Shit, that would be, maaaannnnnyyy months to come.

Since Advertising is only offered in UiTM, Shah Alam particularly, and I have no interest doing the program in Kuala Lumpur, so I've searched for places that offer the courses related. One, Communication and Language in UPM. We got Applied Linguistics in UUM, and Linguistics and English Language in USM. The choices really sound nauseating, but I just can't afford to pay to fly overseas, and I am over UIA, really.

What I need to do now is to get parents approval and blessings, go find a temporary job, so I can survive for the mean time, and try to do a survey on scholarships (I know the possibility to get one is very crucial, but I really have to try), and most of all, the struggle of application itself. I don't know how far can I push it, you know, with all the limits as well as the requirements, I don't know, I really hope this will be the best, even good offers might come in between getting into studying again.

So yes, I would like to hear thoughts from people. I really do.

No comments: