Kempen "Membaca Itu Sudah Lama Start, Kau Je Yang Lembab!"

I have this hobby right now, which is doing research on things. No, particularly I just read about things. No research, just reading and a lot of 'ohh' and 'hmm' and 'whoa' happened in the process. It is fun.

The thing is, I was so ignorant I refused to read. I just gained things and info about what happened in this world simply by asking. Especially history. It is terrible you know, when you know things from the surface only and have no intention to read further.

Ish, ish, ish.

I always love to read about Sirah Rasulullah S.A.W. Or anything regarding to Islamic history. It fascinates me. I remember I finished reading a book of Kisah Nabi in one night. As well as local myths, awesome ones especially. Such as those Hikayat Puteri Gunung Ledang, or Sultan Mahmud Mangkat Dijulang, or even the story about a Dragon that resides under Muar Bridge. I just don't know why, I am always attracted to this kind of story.


Where can I get more of those Malay hikayats?



p/s: I don't know whether you feel it too, I think this blog looks dull when I stopped swearing. But I can't, I am restraining myself from doing it.

No comments: