Sungguh random.

I am feeling a little bit uninspired lately. But I think that's okay. Life has got its ups and downs.
There's no story to tell. There's no frustration. I am happy happy for no reasons. I just don't know why. If I am not happy, I am okay. There's no space for sadness, at all.

Oh, but I pray to God for Sheima's health. Her condition is worsening, though slowly. Latest, she's been diagnosed with Hepatitis B. How frustrating is that? I hate to see her fall sick. Its killing me inside. Now God, please help her, please help us all, please.

Sending application (in a process of sending it), I've decided to go for UUM, to do Applied Linguistics, may the application will be accepted, InsyaAllah. If there's no complication, and if I am accepted to further there, the next intake will be in June (correction: September actually.).

The best part is, I no longer swear. Like totally free from swearing. Not even a single word. Except for "Bo...doh gilaaa!" or "Bangang ke apa?". I feel guilty every time I was about to swear. Hope this will last. It is good, isn't it? But I kinda miss those bad words, I am.


So yes, that is all. Things are coming, but I want to keep it first. There will be a laugh if its really going to happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you've applied already?I thought you were supposed to inform me about the detail,oh well, all the best =)

-waneq-