Verangan orang nak baca blog kau, kan?

I thought I still have previous emails because I've privatized this blog before once or twice, but actually, I've lost them all, one clumsypot I am.


I am so vain I need your email so I can invite you, who still want to read my blog. Before I officially privatize it later on Thursday.

Especially Hazeman, Sheima, Nume, Nora, Kak Faiz and others.


And red_slackers@hotmail.com, I need to know who you are to ensure that you are not one of my relatives.


Okay thank you.


7 comments:

Hairi Tahir said...

mhairitahir@gmail.com

Hafidz said...

hafidz.aj@gmail.com

Encik Puaka said...

saya bawang

mohdfadllizakaria@yahoo.com

yehaaaa

putihreddish said...

oi oi oi...
count me in

putihreddish@yahoo.com

veryMERA said...

vampyra_87@yahoo.com

NOR said...

nor_fanjustin@yahoo.com
a silent reader who are inspired with ur words. ex uia. still benl..

Anonymous said...

me again,LOL

nurqistina_sk@yahoo.com [wanie sk]