I have heard that and you're getting nowhere.

I've been expecting this thing to happen.
I know people read my blog because they care. Or because they have nothing else to read.

But, there are certain people I really wish don't know anything about me, e.g. my family, my big family. My cousins (except LOL and Lye and few others) happened to read this, and later everything will be spread among other family members, e.g my aunts/uncles and I don't want that. Because when they read, when they know about the other half of me that they didn't know earlier, they will start to question, they will start to judge.


I just don't want to make my parents sad. That's all.


But I need to continue writing, because I can't scream at people's face whenever I am mad at them. I can't simply tell people how happy I am I no longer do that now.

It's final. I am leaving this blog for people who aren't biologically related to me to read this blog. If they still want to read, I must say.

So, comment box is opened for those who still want to read, to leave their email I shall invite them, 2 days from now. I still have previous email addresses I've received before, they are already on the list.

5 comments:

putihreddish said...

count me in sistah!
putihreddish@yahoo.com

Sugar2Spice said...

me too!
nurqistina_sk@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

me too...:p

red_slackers@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

ribena_fira@y.c
haha okbai

misyun said...

syapa...=)
dyun_7060@yahoo.com