sociology, much preferred.

As I am much exposed to homosexuality occurs around me, I am learning one new thing. Being gay is an option, but being a human is an obligation.

It’s not that I support homosexuality, which would be against my religion. But my concerns are about how human you can be when it comes to you reacting towards this matter.

And I am a single female. The perspectives may come out differently. Of course it’s a bit frustrating the only gender you’re holding your hope to share kind affection is now turning back to share it among them only. And I believe there’s another group from that gender shares the same thought with me when they see lesbians, which is obviously from my gender, holding hands and whatnot. After all, it’s a choice, there’s nothing much we can do about it.

Okay, back to the topic. I found it very annoyingly interesting when there are two groups of people, particularly hetero, going pro (I believe there are,) and against these homosexuals. Why is that? Why wouldn’t all people go normal without having to love or hate this so-called second gender? They are all human being for fuck sake; they deserve to live no matter what. It’s their choice.

Let them be. They are matured enough to choose what they want to be, they are conditionally good enough to bear with all of the consequences they might face in the future. As what you yourself would claim whenever people point out your wrong, “You don’t get to stay with me in my fucking tomb, so get the fuck out”, stop having opinion. And as long as you don’t go buy condom for them to have it, it’s fine.

You can’t change anything by hating them so much; neither can you do anything by liking them the way they are.

Continue being human, do not care too much. If you do like homosexuality, just shut the hell up, if you don’t, just shut the fuck up. It is what the world taught us to do.

But of course I don’t want my brother to be gay, because I want to hug and play and buy things for my own beloved nephews and nieces, not the adopted ones.

No comments: