Thank You note.

Composing a song to dedicate to all mothers in the world for Nespray’s campaign on my birthday makes me super sad, because it’s my birthday. And because my mom, 23 years ago was fighting with death just to get me to see what the world is offering to me. And I am right now, home alone. Lagi lah sedih.

So this is a thank you note for her, and my father as well as I am for sure will cry like shit if I have to say it to them verbally.

Ibu & Ayah

For every story about my birth; every complication, every cruelty and inconvenience you had to face. For every tear, every sweat and every drop of your milk you’ve put up with within the process of raising me up. For every story how you love me because I am the only daughter you have. For every penny you’ve spent on me, for every hardship you’ve faced, and for every bit of knowledge I’ve gained. For every moment when you have to beat me up because I was so stubborn and rude. For every time you’ve spent on taking care when I was sick. For every love, I can never repay.

Love,

Your daughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

izzati noris said...

here here Syafa!!! :)

I agree, sort of. mostly. hehe