At this point of time, I think I need a boyfriend, because I'm too bored.

So last night I had this weird dream.

About me and one of my colleagues going somewhere and bla bla, we fell in love. Yes, cheesy I know.

But the thing I want to point out is,

Dreams give you bigger impact in real life. I don't really know how to describe this, but dreams come unexpected. And they picture everything that surprises you when you woke up. Especially the ones that involved this kind of thing.

It's not the same when you are head over heels with someone in reality. I mean, yes, if you have crush on someone in reality, most likely you think about this person every second, and you keep doing that for quite some time.

But when it comes to you, dreaming about you and particular people that are never appear in your mind before this, it will certainly give you weird feelings. Until the next day. Seriously. And you'll blush you ass off whenever you see that people. And it happened today.


Fuck you, Mr Blank-Stare-at-Me-and-Suddenly-Grinning-Without-Any-Particular-Reason. Why must you? But it's okay, you're acceptable. HAHA


I love weird dreams. In fact, I love dreams, even nightmares. Can I have lesbian dream tonight?

No comments: