Jiwang dan kesannya.

So yesterday, Sunday, I spent my time watching 4 romance movies, straight. And continuously after that, I've been reading random blogs about love, romance, affection and all related. And then, something happened, to me. I had all this lovey-dovey, flowery feelings all day long, even until now. I don't know why, can't blame hormones, because PMS often leaves me with anger, guilt and frustration. Not this.

So yes, I posted things on my friends' wall, saying that I am all jiwang, how I wish I have a boyfriend right now lah, I want to get married by all means, tomorrow if possible lah and shits like that. They just laughed and jokingly said it's all crap lah, I got carried away lah etc. It's such a laugh, yeah I believe so.

So later in the evening, I was chatting with my friend, so I said "Hey come on, find me one good lad, I am all lonely and bla bla." So he said,

"Kid, kau diet la, bagi kurus, baru la ada lelaki yang nak dekat kau."

So yeah, I was hell offended. I cut off the talk, like immediately. Because he's my friend, and I don't want to fire him just because he's been cheap and unreasonable.



So Bro, if you want to be a mean, insensitive prick, at least look at yourself first, try not to lower your standard by saying crappy things like that. Because if that is what you, or other guys see in a girl, a bloody fat girl like me, I fucking swear to God I am better off alone with my own huge ass. I don't have to please people by looking hot, skinny and sexy yet I suffer myself from seeking for true love or whatever shit counts. I am no good inside out I admit, but why do you think you can truly appreciate what is good without accepting what is bad? Come on, you're better than that.

So anyways, good for you to say such things, so now I know you're typical Malay guy who only managed to get lower education you didn't have a chance to learn how to value people. I feel sorry for you, really. What a shame.

So of course I blame myself for being such a stupid asshole. I shouldn't have had that conversation with you, knowing that you're shitty like that.

No comments: