20 fucking years.

I can't stop blogging, can I?
Being a diarist urges me to write about almost everything, I am planning to keep this blog for the next, at least five years, just to remember things that are happening right now. So when I look back then, at least one of these sentences is gonna come out

"Oh, yeah, it wasn't that bad, I guess."
or
"My Gaaaad, it was terrible, my life, wasn't it, years ago?"


So yeah, this post is about someone I know, is getting married again, this time, to her very first love. After they broke up 20 years ago, they've met again, last Raya, and decided to tie the knot next month. And she told me, "The reason why it took so long for us to be together, and the reason why it took us so soon to decide to be together, is because we just knew it."

Oh, and she has a son from her first marriage, I've been informed that the partner too, has two kids from his past marriage.

I went, "Awwwh..." for the next five minutes because,

that's the sweetest love story I've heard so far,
that's the sweetest because fate really awaits. At least in this context.

I can be nothing except tremendously jealous, now. But it's not what am I supposed to be, isn't it? I mean, you know, some people work so hard to get things they want, love so much to get together, but when it's fated that you have to wait, (how long, no one really knows), you can do nothing but wait.

And, in some parts, when it's fated that you will not get it, you won't be getting near to it, not even close.

Life is no longer frustrating, I can see the brighter light at the end of the tunnel.

Now, pinky promise to get married with me 20 years from now if I still couldn't find the right one?
No one?
Son of a bitch.


No comments: