Yes, no!

First off, seriously, this is fucking serious, I can't get too attached to people. It sucks. It is my own problem, not other people. I tend to expect more I'll end up getting hurt or something. It here means, I can't have best friends, or lovers, or whatever that requires me and other people. I often expect them to be there for me, to make me one of their priorities without even realize they have their own life, for God's sake.

I myself can't do that. Even though I am willing to share part of me with them, I still need me for myself. Why should I want that from them? Bloody idiot I am.

Secondly, being stuck in the middle is not something that I fancy. Because, I can see now, that both parts didn't give me any good. We are no longer happy, we are awkward. Yes, something did happened, but should I explain? No, because people wouldn't understand. The way people look at me won't be the same, no matter how innocent I am.

The impact is on me, even though it's none of my business. But why would I even care about this? Again, bloody idiot I am.


Thirdly, I am not your fucking medium. God bless.




Should I give up? No, I should just leave. Goodbye.

No comments: