Umpama gelisah tapi sedap. Biar lucah sikit bunyinya.

I know I’ve been complaining about the way things are at the moment. But suddenly I realize, it’s not things that are changing, it is me.

Sheima said, “That’s what working life is, Pa.”

Yes, I am busy, very busy.

I don’t have time for friends, except for Sheima, Hazeman and Azee. The only time we have is dinnertime, but not every day. And Riz, I’ve been abandoning him, again. Only God knows how long since we spent our time together.

I don’t have time for family, I don’t speak to my Mom everyday like we used to, I refused to go to Shah Alam to see Lye, she came to my house just to let me see her crying instead.

I don’t talk to people. I no longer communicate. I don’t socialize. My weekdays are my working days, and my weekends are boring. I don’t feel like being in the crowd anymore.

I’ve become one social retard.

Surprisingly, I am comfortable with that, being unavailable, being distracted, being unstable and basically, being busy.

But seriously, I don’t want me changing, because at one point, I’ll forget everything.



p/s: The sun, the moon, the stars and I are missing you, you know that?

No comments: