A message to stream down the tears.

Got a text message from someone I love just now, and I was literally crying in front of PC while reading the text. It came in the right time, it's like she can sense that I am not quite myself. It's like she knew I am not emotionally straight at the moment. It's like she came to offer a shoulder for me to cry on.


In the text, she mentioned that she hopes for Allah will open a new way for her to fix things up. And I can't stop thinking, what things to be fixed up? Have I done anything wrong? Is that why this separation happens? If yes, is our relationship going to be the same like before?


To the person,

I miss you. Like hell. Hell I've been living in these past two weeks.

There are so many to share. About my funny officemates, about my cool bosses, about the car I am planning to buy, about my dream to be a husband-snatcher, about my miserable life, about my little brother being sick, about what's not enough when you're gone, about my repetitious mistakes, and the most importan, about you that I have been missing a lot.

So here we are. Its good to know that we both dont want anything to end, on our part, at least.



So long, my love.
If this really means the end, what else can I say?

No comments: