Letter for my number one boy.

Weekend was not so productive. I didn't get the chance to see you. We're supposed to meet on Saturday night, but ended up you're stuck at home, so yeah, another dull weekend, it was.


But interesting part, I spent my days with Sheima. We had this conversation about life, about what to expect from other people, about what to give to them and yada yada. It was a long talk, and that's what I love most about her, she's a medium for me to learn. If you're there, I'm sure hell it would be really fun. Because knowing you, and us, we love deep conversations.


And at this moment, I am home, with my long time friend, and she's lying next to me, talking on the phone with someone I used to called mine. Who would have thought? And surprisingly, I am cool with that. Guess I was right five years ago.


I'm telling you this, because somehow it got me thinking, do I have to wait another five years to be really okay? With you-know-what?


Isn't life sweet at all?


Tomorrow, no, today is the beginning of a new week. So, starting from now, I have decided to become one social retard. You would definitely know the reason behind that. It is real hard to let it go, my love. It is real hard to deny certain things, I must say.


How I wish you're here to tell me when to stop. How I wish you're here to scream at my bloody face telling me I was wrong. How I wish you're here to slap my face so I can see the real pain for being so dumb.



So this letter is for you, for you to know, how bad I am when it comes to that matter.

No comments: