Like ol' times, dude!

As I said, I just need to see new faces. Like everyday.

So last night I was at Alam Shah, yeah, that all boys school. Because Hazeman invited me to be one of the trainers, the school got selected to join the inter-school theatre competition in national level.


I was so honored and extremely excited so I said YES I WOULD LOVE TO!


So Hazeman, Sheima, Azee, me and of course my monkey boy (because I have to feed him!) went there to see hows the training went so far.

Have to say, driven by major love in theatre thingy, I had real fun doing this, teaching the boys with every piece about theatre and acting skills I have though it was all by experience, not by proper knowledge, and its good to see them accepting us positively and making improvement even in the first day.



And to know the fact that I actually love working with Hazeman (put aside the stress, we all have that for fucks' sake) makes me fucking more excited and look forward to do this, banyak banyak kali. So thank you Hazeman, for giving me a chance to do this, to do something we both like, eventhough we are not at the very best at the moment. Have fun in Redang anyway, I have to work on Sunday, pfftt.



But the real question from Syapa is,


WHO CAN RESIST FRESH MEAT?

No comments: