I am no whore. At least not anymore.

People say, life has its cycle. At one time you are on top of everything, the next thing you’d realize you are actually in a deep shit. I say, to hell with that cycle shits or whatever. Both conditions always happened at the same time.



Not to say I am at the highest level of my life, but I have had shits and fucks more than enough. More than you could imagine.



Numb, the right word, it is.



People can take anything from me, can say nasty things about me, can lose their hopes and expectations on me, can laugh their asses off at me, or can even judge me. My pleasure.



And they know I’ll play dumb. Because knowing that I would be good, great and grand on my own fall, is the sweetest revenge.



So, if you think you want to fuck me, literally or non-literally, think twice. You’ll be frustrated because there will be no enjoyment at the end of it.



Seriously.

No comments: